The Friday night before the party I had my first experience at Nobbies - YIKES that place has every choking hazard imaginable!!! I picked up the plates/utensils and some party favors there (probably all stuff I could have gotten at HyVee).
We celebrated Reese's birthday on her due date - Feb. 7th. We were blessed with a BEAUTIFUL day and lots of friends and family! Rick has worked so hard on finishing our basement and now we actually have room for entertaining! On a side note - I sent Rick out to get a cardtable and after much deliberation he bought a pool table. They actually finished putting it all together an hour before the party started...not EXACTLY what I had in mind...but it seats 9 comfortably and provided afternoon entertainment for the adults once the birthday girl went down for her nap (or should I say sugar crash?!)
We were sure to invite potential suitors (from left: Kellen Ivey, Reese, Grayson Kraus). Kellen turned one in mid January and Grayson turns one the end of June. What great fun to have friends with kids the same age - always someone to consult with!
She loves the cell phones!
No comments:
Post a Comment