Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Punkin Patch"

Nothing like the annual trip to one of the local pumpkin patches - so much to do...petting baby chicks (CAREFUL not to squeeze!), squealing at the rabbits, flying high in the tire swing and riding the horse solo were just a few of our favorites!!

Reese is getting quite sassy these days - and so we have begun our attempts to consistently practice "time out". Problem is...I think she likes it sometimes...and I quote "I sassy...I time out." She proceeds to place herself in time out and sit quietly until given permission to come out?!
Really...we aren't supposed to laugh?!?! So hard sometimes!!

Reese sings her ABCs, counts to ten, sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and knows her colors. Reading? Maybe next week :) We are truly amazed at how fast young children can learn!

Reese loves her friends at daycare and playing at the park. Last week despite 40 mph winds (by my calculation) and 30 degree temps - we were going up and down the slides at the local park. I think next time I won't bundle her so good, that way maybe she will want to leave when we do....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: