At six weeks along you saw my beating heart
You sang to me and read to me too
I know that you loved me right from the start
I couldn't ask for a better dad than you!
So many hours I spent asleep on your chest
Not a fuss your embrace couldn't soothe
Flying around on your arm was the best
I couldn't ask for a better dad than you!
You sang to me and read to me too
I know that you loved me right from the start
I couldn't ask for a better dad than you!
So many hours I spent asleep on your chest
Not a fuss your embrace couldn't soothe
Flying around on your arm was the best
I couldn't ask for a better dad than you!
Times goes by quickly, I'm growing up fast
But I'll always be Daddy's Little Girl
My love for you forever will last
YOU ARE the best dad in the world!
-Reese

But I'll always be Daddy's Little Girl
My love for you forever will last
YOU ARE the best dad in the world!
-Reese

1 comment:
I love these photos! They look so much alike with their matching hair-do's. :)
Post a Comment